Monday, December 26, 2005

Better late than never...

That's about how I feel about IL's quilt right now. I have the first 1 1/2 rows HAND QUILTED and only have about eleventy billion left to do. And I really don't want to work on it one bit today. Oh well. At least we went ahead and sent the rest of the stuff.

Presents were received and loved...except Dear Brother & GF. No word on if the Pottery Barn gc made it there or not.

Ho Hum, Christmas is over and thankfully so. It has been a bittersweet Christmas this year. I reallllllllyyy missed our families, but was unabashedly spoiled rotten by DH. At the top of my Christmas heap o' gifts there was this *cue the angels singing "Ahhhhhhhh...."*


Yeah, that's it...my very own Kitchen Aid Professional 600 watt, 6 quart, beheamouth of a thing that I lovingly named "Pearl". Broke the old girl in by mixing up some bread dough. Enough for one loaf. I think that I heard her snicker at me. You just wait, little Pearl...you'll get yours!

And then, I also received a great present from Dad & J:
(anyone want to find a better picture? I don't know how to get rid of the "Free Shipping" promo)

Yeppers, it is a Roomba Red. A Robotic Vaccume. And it works strangely wonderful.Welcome to the future, Mrs. H! Now, clean your floor!

And MIL suprised me with this beauty, which is just about killing me to not start RIGHTTHISVERYSECOND!!!

DH & I spent yesterday together. We went to the office and helped out for a minute, then breakfast at Shirley's Coffee Shop and then up to GAIN to help out for a while. The rest of the day was spent watching Fraggle Rock Season one, disc one. And eating shrimp.

Our little world is changing. Saipan will be home this spring. Many other things that are fresh and new planned for this year. Can't spill the beans yet, but it should be fun!

Peace.

(d2)

No comments: