Sunday, April 29, 2007

On the hunt

I decided this week that I HAVE to have the Beatrix Potter Quaker Sampler. So, I have been searching all of my favorite online stores to find one and can you believe that I can't find any? Of course you do, you are all smart stitchers that bought every last copy while it was available. I do realize that they are a limited printing and once they are all sold, that is the end of the story...but I thought for sure that there would be one squirreled away in a shop somewhere.




When this came out (was it last year?), I didn't think much of it. And that is making me wonder if I shouldn't snap up the Companion piece that was released while the shops still have it. The Companion doesn't totally grab me and I wonder if it would grow on me after a while.
Anyone have any leads for me? I looked at Wyndham Needleworks, Elegant Needle, Emli's, DSL, 123Stitch, Handcrafts Online...
Peace.

3 comments:

Kim said...

WOW Missy its scary, as I have too been in a search for that book too!!

~Kim~

Anonymous said...

You will find it here :

http://www.kunstenvliegwerk.nl/fr/dept_50.html

Maybe it is just one chart so check it out.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

I know Emli's had it not long ago...
www.emlis.com/
And I think these people had it:
www.thesamplerguild.co.uk/TSGshopSamplers.htm

Why don't you e-mail me at pfeiffers6 at sbcglobal dot net