Both Kendra and Kim gave me the "Make My Day Award". Yay! I am not so sure that I am deserving, but I love it none the less (is that supposed to be one word?). Thanks, ladies. You would be on my list for sure. Now I have to figure out two to take your places.
The Rules: Give the award to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland. Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times.
Here goes (in no particular order...just from my google reader):
1. Cass - You rock...this isn't just the 2 bottles of wine talking. A fellow vodka drinker, she is a homeschooler, a pet sitter and knitter. Girl crush, oh yeah.
2. Phoe - A youngster and one of the absolutely most generous people that I know (virtually). She has already received this award, so this is twice as nice.
3. Jenn - I totally miss you blogging. Come back please!
4. Vicki - An inspiration to the minions like me. I hope that in my next life, I am born a human again and can be like Vicki.
5. Deece - Seriously, could I not inclued you? I am so happy that we have our Saturdays together...wish we would have started sooner. Your creativity and ingenuity are an inspiration to me.
6. Alicia - I don't know you...just a lurker...but I am constantly in awe of your creativity. Keep on doing what you do!
7. Mona - My favorite Kirida...even if I really don't know what that means, and I don't really know you. You say the things that I wish I had the balls to say. And your son is the cutest. Well, next to mine.
8. Debi - We are so alike that I find it weird that we aren't related. WTF? Go OBAMA!!! 2008 is our year, baby!!! I will so get to your tag in a minute.
9. Michelle - I love your style, your photos, and the stitching. I finally saw Marie Antoinette...loved it!
10. Melanie - I wish that we lived closer...you are an inspiration! I am loving the crafting...plus the kids could play together!
My BFF, Stels....if you had a blog, you would be on this list. Just know that you make my day all the time. <3. Chiloe, you are on it! And B, if arranged marriages were allowed in this country, I would forfeit my retirement so Connor could marry June...way too cute! And KaLu, I am sending you lots of love...and warm weather wishes...I am hoping we come to LV next year for vacay!). Just have so.much.to.do.