Friday, February 08, 2008

Fun Stuff...

Both Kendra and Kim gave me the "Make My Day Award". Yay! I am not so sure that I am deserving, but I love it none the less (is that supposed to be one word?). Thanks, ladies. You would be on my list for sure. Now I have to figure out two to take your places.

The Rules: Give the award to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland. Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times.

Here goes (in no particular order...just from my google reader):

1. Cass - You rock...this isn't just the 2 bottles of wine talking. A fellow vodka drinker, she is a homeschooler, a pet sitter and knitter. Girl crush, oh yeah.

2. Phoe - A youngster and one of the absolutely most generous people that I know (virtually). She has already received this award, so this is twice as nice.

3. Jenn - I totally miss you blogging. Come back please!

4. Vicki - An inspiration to the minions like me. I hope that in my next life, I am born a human again and can be like Vicki.

5. Deece - Seriously, could I not inclued you? I am so happy that we have our Saturdays together...wish we would have started sooner. Your creativity and ingenuity are an inspiration to me.

6. Alicia - I don't know you...just a lurker...but I am constantly in awe of your creativity. Keep on doing what you do!

7. Mona - My favorite Kirida...even if I really don't know what that means, and I don't really know you. You say the things that I wish I had the balls to say. And your son is the cutest. Well, next to mine.

8. Debi - We are so alike that I find it weird that we aren't related. WTF? Go OBAMA!!! 2008 is our year, baby!!! I will so get to your tag in a minute.

9. Michelle - I love your style, your photos, and the stitching. I finally saw Marie Antoinette...loved it!

10. Melanie - I wish that we lived closer...you are an inspiration! I am loving the crafting...plus the kids could play together!


My BFF, Stels....if you had a blog, you would be on this list. Just know that you make my day all the time. <3. Chiloe, you are on it! And B, if arranged marriages were allowed in this country, I would forfeit my retirement so Connor could marry June...way too cute! And KaLu, I am sending you lots of love...and warm weather wishes...I am hoping we come to LV next year for vacay!). Just have so.much.to.do.

Namaste.

Love love.

6 comments:

bigsoxfan said...

Sweet, No one hit you up for the meme. Consider yourself tagged. See Angelo or Tamara for the rules.

or make your own.

Thanks for sharing the bth with us, lots of lessons learned the easy way. Hope you all are well. Mark, Erdene, and the pmpkn
btw. Someone should write Brittany Sprs. I'm thinking, BRAD and fill her in on the joys of Saipan. Parpaz alone, the tourism numbers would jump higher than a baby on a bottle of Coke.

Cass said...

Awwwwww thank you Missy!
I'd do ya! ;)
XOXO

Bertha said...

Haha! Aw, thanks!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Thanks!

How are your socks coming along?

Deece said...

Aww! YOU made MY day!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Congrats on your award!