I am taking a few minutes from searching ebay...looking for a sweater organizer thingy that hangs from the closet rod. I want to put it into my craft room to put my fabric stash in so that I can better see what I have. Don't understand why some people think that it costs $10 + to ship one though!
Saw this on Harsha's blog (wish I knew how to make a clicky link) and thought it looked fun!
What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was a wild one 10 years ago...well not so much. Just a normal life-crazy teen. I was 18, a senior in Highschool and thought that my friends & I were King Shit on Turd Island (sorry if that offends). I was trying to figure out which school I was actually going to go to since the ones that I applied to all accepted me. Not that I applied anywhere prestigious. And I was kind of freaking out about being "independent". So naturally my weekends were spent hanging out with my girlfriends, drinking, and going to parties. No boys in my life at that time (and not for a while). I was having too much fun with my friends. I had a part time job which I hated and of course thought that all of the management were morons. *sigh* Wow, I have really changed alot since then! (not sarcastic)
Five Snacks You Enjoy:
1. Hershey's kisses - cherry cordials
2. Hershey's kisses - with almonds
3. Hershey's kisses - regular
4. M&M's (are you noticing a trend yet?)
5. Granny's popcorn
Five songs to which you know all the lyrics off your head right now:
1. Humpty Dance
2. Love of my life by Carlos Santana & Dave Matthews
3. Dancing Nancies by Dave Matthews ( I probably know all of Dave's songs actually)
4. Last Kiss by Pearl Jam
5. Bizarre Love Triangle by New Order
Five things you would do if you had one million dollars
1. Pay off our car & my student loan
2. Buy 100 acres somewhere where we could build our dream home
3. Donate a large amount to various animal shelters and animal organizations
4. Give a fixed amount to family members if they met our "requirements" (ex: To never ask for $ again)
5. Invest the majority of it for our old age and future children.
Five Bad Habits:
3. Worring about what other's think
4. My "Sailor Speak"...I frequently have a foul mouth
5. Forgetting to floss every single night...doesn't every other night count?
Five things you like doing:
2. Spend time with my husband & pets
5. Writing letters to my Granny
6. Eating chocolate (I know, it was only supposed to be 5)
Five things you would never buy, wear or get new again:
1. A Chrysler PT Cruiser (or any brand new car, especially the first year of a new model!)
2. A wedding dress (duh...did it once, never plan on doing it again!)
3. The nasty frozen fish at the commissary....hope to never buy that again
4. A pet...I would rather give a needy pet a home than buy right from a breeder
5. can't think of anything else...
Five favourite toys :
1. My Kitchen Aid, Miss Pearl
2. My Roomba, Ruby
3. The computer
4. All of my stitching and sewing stash
5. Our pets...I know that they aren't actually toys, but they keep me so darned entertained sometimes!
I finished up my January Ornament for the STO SAL on Sunday...will post that later. Also want to post an update of my C.E. F. I started working on the Pink Champagne color and boy is it bright!
Here is some stash I got in the mail from 123stitch.com:
A spool of Kreinik blending filament in a bright white. Why? Well, you just never know when you might need some! Besides I have wanted to try it!
A cut of 32ct. Pewter lugana
A cut of 32ct. Putty lugana
A pre-pack of Belfast linen...don't remember if it was 32 or 28 ct.
11x17 Q Snaps
"Lord's Prayer" by My Big Toe Designs.
A couple of JABC buttons for the STO ornament SAL
The main things that I wanted were the "Lord's Prayer", the buttons and the Q Snaps...the rest is just bonus! I will use the fabrics...I like to have a little bit of variety on hand. Still have $ 30+ of my gift cert from MIL to spend!!!
DH is going to make something good for dinner tonight, I just know it! 4 out of my last 6 meals have been clam chowder. He made a big pot of it on Sunday night and we are trying to eat it up. I shouldn't complain when there are so many starving people out there.
I will post more with pictures later tonight!