Monday, March 20, 2006

What do I do with my time?

Well, blogger was being a bugger yesterday so, this is yesterdays post. Hopefully the pictures will cooperate today. Forget it, I can't stand blogger sometimes...arrrrgggghhh! I tried to upload from my Shutterfly.com album and it didn't work. Guess I will have to wait until later.
****************************
Today is my first day of not having to work, WOO HOO! I got to sleep in until 6:30, which was fantastic. Called my Granny & Grampy, surfed the internet a little. I had a ton of stuff I was watching on ebay...some people get a little ridiculous with some of the auctions. There was a lot of patterns I was going to bid on, at max $40...well 2 people that I have never seen before started a bidding war and it went to $127!!! Insane. You know, it is funny that I am starting to recognize the same bidders over and over again. Mainly because I am buying in lots to keep what I want and resell the rest. The other ladies have shops on ebay. I am wondering if I should open a shop there as well. Wonder what the finiancial aspect of it is.

I did win a lot yesterday that I am so psyched about. It has 3 OOP P Buckley Moss charts in it and 2 unknown Prairie Schoolers along with some other random stuff. The exciting thing is the unknown Prairie Schoolers! I have never seen a P Buckley Moss chart but I figured that if I don't like them that there might be someone I can sell them to that would like them.

I was tagged by my Aunt
Four jobs I've have had in my life:
1. Receptionist
2. Nurse
3. Certified Nurses Assistant
4. Waitress

Four movies I love:
1. Grease
2. It's A Wonderful Life
3. Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood
4. The Ten Commandments (the old one that they play every Easter on TV)

Four places I have lived:
1. Guam, USA
2. Houma, LA
3. Rockford, IL
4. Dallas, TX

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Desperate Housewives
2. Trading Spouses
3. Anything on HGTV
4. Survivor / Big Brother

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Thailand
2. St. Lucia
3. New Orleans
4. Road trip out west, 12 National Parks in 11 days!!

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Ebay.com
2. Gmail.com
3. pinkisthenewblog.com (gossip)
4. 123stitch.com (message board)

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pizza
2. Chocolate
3. Pad Thai
4. English Muffin Pizzas that I make myself for lunch

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Illinois
2. Louisiana
3. St. Lucia to celebrate our anniversary
4. Somewhere where there is snow!

*TAG, You're it! Feel free to do this on your blog...it is kinda fun and made me think for a while. Especially the movie one. I almost put "Walk the Line" because it was that great...


Today is Our 2-Year Anniversary!!!!!
Happy Anniversary, Bay!
We were married on March 20, 2004 (First Day of Spring) on Anse Mamin Beach, St. Lucia, West Indies

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Happy Anniversary! St. Lucia is a beautiful island. What a great place to get married. I hope you and your DH had a wonderful day today! :) Did you do anything special?