Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Books I have read in 2006

For my future reference since it is now 2007 and time to start a new list:

Books I have read in 2006 (53)

Two for the Dough
Victoria Victorious
The Horse and His Boy (Narnia)
The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe (Narnia)
The Magician's Nephew (Narnia)
Skipping Christmas
The Christmas Box
Good Grief (audio book)
Husband-Coached Childbirth
The Bonesetter's Daughter
Girl's Poker Night
Bayou Farewell
Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe
Wicked: The Life & Times of the Wicked Witch of the West
Courtesan
Jane Eyre (audiobook)
Ya-Ya's In Bloom
Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood
Little Altars Everywhere
Buster Midnight's Cafe
So That's What They're For
Rural Renaissance
The Quilter's Apprentice
Snow Falling on Cedars
P.S. I Love You
The Shunning
Angels & Demons
The Shop on Blossom Street
A Murderous Yarn
Unraveled Sleeve
A Stitch In Time
Framed In Lace
Crewel World
Lucy Sullivan is Getting Married
The Pilot's Wife
A Walk in the Woods
Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas
Harry Potter: The Order of the Phoenix
Dirty Girls Social Club
Dear America: Journey to a Land of Plenty
The Sweet Potato Queen's Book of Love
How to Make an American Quilt
Last Chance Saloon
Watermelon
Marley & Me
Zoya
Hollywood Babylon
Belly Laughs
Baby Laughs
The DaVinci Code
Pushing 30
Girlfriends Guide To Pregnancy
Falling Leaves: Memoir of an Unwanted Chinese Daughter

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure wish that I could read, or liked to read as much as you do! At least I know why you are the smarter one of the two of us!

Kim said...

Holy Bookworm! I spend my time either on the computer or stitching.. does that count as reading?!? Oh yeah and the occasional newspaper and magazine. :)

~Kim~

Anonymous said...

So, can you give us a count on how many pages these 53 books are??

-Your BFF's DH

Volunteer Guy said...

How did you keep track. Sometimes when I'm in the middle of reading I forget what I'm reading...well, OK, not really, but, dude, seriously.

Anonymous said...

I'm a bookworm too, but I know I didn't get 50+ books read this year! I read a lot in the spring with my morning sickness spell, but as soon as I got past it, I spent my free time stitching. Now, I don't have time for either. :-)

I've read several books on your list...and I've tried to read a few of them. And I think a few on your list are on my "to read" list.