Saturday, December 30, 2006

Make it 53

This morning at ugly-thirty I finished "Two for the Dough" by Janet Evanovich. Part of the Stephanie Plum series. I like this series and have ordered the next one off of Paperbackswap.com. It will only take 2 months to get here.

Next up is "The Many Lives and Secret Sorrows of Josephine B". It is about Josephine Bonaparte.

So that makes 53 books read this year. Doubt I will get another finish in the next couple of days.

How do I do it? We don't watch TV. Refuse to pay for the crappy cable service here and there are no local channels at all, so we don't watch tv.

Why was I up at ugly-thirty today? Because I have a monster growing in my belly that does not allow me to sleep like a normal human being.

2 comments:

Kalu V said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kalu V said...

stalking your blog again. Found it so cute that you call yours a monster because he/she doesnt let you sleep, I call mine an alien, the way she moves you could swear its like that alien movie when it gets out from the girls stomach.
But we're not to far now so Hopefully good nights of sleep are coming.
Hope you have a Happy New Year too with lots of good things on '07!!