Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Quote of the week

So, you all know that I am totally down with the Donkeys...

And that I think that Senator Barack Obama (D-IL) is just the bee's knees of politicians...

Well, he has made the quote of the week recently.

Speaking in New Hampshire, this is what he said:


"There is no reason why we can't craft a national security strategy that is tough and smart, because what we've seen is tough and dumb."

Tough AND Dumb.

Loves it!

If you want to read the entire story, head over here to the official website.

I fervently hope that he runs in 2008.

In more Obama-ness, I saw this commercial on YouTube...great stuff. The laugh at the end got me.

(can anyone tell me how to get the little YouTube screen shot on this page so that you can watch it here? I tried copying the embed code and it didn't work.)
**************


My new camera came, my new camera came. I have tried it out a little bit, but still have to finish going through the ginormous instruction manual that came with it before I feel totally comfy with it. Will post fun pictures soon!

Peace

No comments: