Monday, December 18, 2006

As if...

As if I needed any more convincing about cloth diapering...these facts are staggering.

I am somewhat amused by the fact that they tried to recycle disposables, lol.

Cloth Diaper Article

Now, how many of you out there that used disposables actually flushed the poo down the toilet before disposing of the diaper? I never really thought about it before but I don't think that I have ever seen anyone do it.

Yuck and double yuck to disposables. Treehuggers unite!

Peace

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cloth diapers are great! We used cloth with our first kiddo for 2½ years but had to finish out the last 6 months in disposables because she was a massive soaker and I couldn't find a cloth system that would work for her.
We'll be using cloth with our new baby, too, but she's too small yet to fit into the smallest diapers in my stash.
And when I did use disposables (they worked a lot better for long car rides and overnight trips), I was one of the rare folks who did flush the poo down the toilet whenever possible. :-)

Unknown said...

I agree with K, I had to use disposables for the first couple of months because she was too tiny for the cloth ones (they went round her twice and then fell off LOL), but I did flush the poo down the toilet, unless I was in the middle of absolutely nowhere.

Anonymous said...

Cloth are great, but if you like the convenience of disposable, I think that gDiapers are a great compromise, as well...

Angelo Villagomez said...

Ahem, we love saipan, cough, cough