Thursday, February 15, 2007

How he really feels...

Yeah, this would be my son, letting us know how he really feels about Valentine's Day:


He does that all of the time.

The big red dog (aka Clifford) is the original Valentine's red dog gift from DH in 2003. I did get a stuffed dog yesterday, it is brown with red spots. He was pretty tricky and put it on the driver's seat so that when I got in the car yesterday, I would see it. Clever he is.

Peace

P.S. Kendra- The diaper in the post 2 posts ago is an "All In One" or "AIO"...they are just like disposables, but cloth. Really convenient and they don't usually leak unless you have a supersoaker or a serious blowout. I got it off of Ebay, it was made by a WAHM. There are tons of styles and kinds out there, I would be happy to help you if you are interested in them! : ) I love how super soft it is...it is kinda fuzzy.

6 comments:

Kendra said...

Oooh, an AIO - the Cadillacs of cloth diapers! LOL!

I have about a gazillion CPF's and ProRaps...I so do not need to add to my cloth stash. Especially since it appears that The Baby doesn't tolerate them like The Tot did. :-( Bummer.

But at least I can say that I did use cloth for over 2½ years with one of my kiddos...every little bit helps. She may hate the cloth diapers, but at least I can still use my cloth wipes!

Connor sure is a cutie. Babies are so sweet at this stage, huh? :-)

Carol said...

Awwww.... :-)

Lisa said...

Has he discovered his hands move yet? That and when babies discover their feet are some of the cutest moments.

Kim said...

Well Mom and Dad have taught him well of Love and Valentines.. LOL Such a cute picture. A pic of Clifford with Connor - just think Clifford was in the planning stages of the kid..;) He He

~Kim~

Unknown said...

Ah yes the finger, mine did that every time my MIL turned up LOL

He's a cutie.

Anonymous said...

Aww Cute!

Baby Treehugger is adorable :o) He's getting big already! Don't they grow fast. I can't believe my little one is 6 months old tomorrow!

Those nappies are lovely. I know I should but I'm a wimp ... well, it's more to do with getting them dry really.