Thursday, December 06, 2007

About to pee my pants!

I love Ravelry. Did I ever tell you that? Oh, I did. And you are tired of hearing about it? Sorry. I just can't get over how awesome the site is. It is knitter's & crocheter's dream come true. If you knit or crochet, I highly recommend signing up for it. It is free, currently in beta testing, but will be soon open for everyone without signing up.

Anyway, about 20 days ago, I signed up to get the progress bar thingies that you see over to the left (scroll down). I couldn't figure out how in the eff to get the html code to work and after getting more frustrated than a one legged pirate in an ass kicking contest, I gave up. My online time is precious and quite limited. The topic was opened again today, so I looked at the thread to see if there were new tips. There were!

And there the are (the progress bars). Yippee, I am so freaking excited, I can't hardly stand it. If you are on Ravelry (be my friend, I am mhighfill), you can click the name of the project and whoosh, be transported to the Ravelry page.

Genius.

Peace.

1 comment:

Deece said...

Ugh! I'm like 3200 on the waiting list.