Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I like to move it, move it...

I will be offline for a while, we are moving this weekend and who knows how long it will take for our DSL to be set up...probably a week I am guessing.
Please have a good thought or if you pray, say a prayer for my Mom. She has had a significant setback and has to go back on the infusion chemotherapy amongst other medical issues. Please pray that I don't have to go home again until it is time for us to move back next summer. Not because I don't want to go home, I just don't want Mom to die.

Until we meet again, here is a recent picture of my son & I at the Cultural & Natural History Museum, here on Saipan. We went on Friday and I highly recommend it.

And one of him full of smiles...


Peace.




11 comments:

Kendra said...

I'm sorry to hear about your mom...I'll add her to my prayers. ((hugs))

Good luck with your move...hope all goes well. And it's just *wrong* that you have DSL on an island out in the middle of an ocean, but yet I live 5 miles outside a fairly decent-sized town and we can't get DSL. LOL

Chiloe said...

Hi Missy,

I hope your mom will respond to the new chimio ... Those treatments are so long! Pierre's treatment lasted more than 2 years plus he had a blood test every wednesday ... He was not a good trooper but he got used to it at the end ... Now he gets one every 2 months to control. He's 10 now. He got sick when he had just turned 7 ...

Your baby is soooooooooo cute !!! I hope you will be fine in your new home. Hugs!!!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

I will definitely pray for your Mom. Good luck in your move.

Jenn said...

Take Care Missy and have a safe move. I'm sorry to hear about your mom. {{{HUGS}}} she's in my thoughs and prayers (and so are you).

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about your Mum, Missy, I hope the very best for her.

Your son is beautiful, I love that sleepy photo!

Kalu V said...

omg he looks adorable! i love when alondra smiles at me too.
she always wakes up in a good mood even when she manages to sleep only like 10 minutes
good luck on your move and i'll have your mommy in my thoughts
*hugs*

Michelle said...

Great photos! Sorry to hear about your mom, I will keep her in my healing thoughts.

Carol said...

I am so sorry Missy!! Good luck with you move - will keep you all in my prayers {{{hugs}}}

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the move. So sorry to hear about your mum.

Great photo of baby!

Shari said...

Missy,
by the time you read this, you will be all moved. I can so relate to numerous moves!
I will be praying for a miracle for your mom.
Love the picture of you & your son. What a prize!!!
Thanks for sharing!

Aussie Stitcher said...

My prayers are with your family and your Mum.

That photo has so much AAAWWWW factor.

Joanne