Kim tagged me and I had to think hard about things that I may have not shared before now, so here goes...
Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they have been tagged and to read your blog!
1. I am hoping that someday we can adopt one if not two children and raise them along with our biological kids.
2. I got braces at the age of 21.
3. When I was born, I was severly pigeon-toed and had to have casts on my legs & feet for the first few months of my life. The casts got changed every 6 weeks. You wouldn't know it now if you looked at my feet that there was ever anything wrong.
4. I failed my first driver's test.
5. I hate scary movies. There is no point in watching people get frightened and killed, if you ask me.
6. I have nightmares / bad dreams frequently. Yet another reason I don't like scary movies.
7. I took Latin in high school (Sophomore year).
and just because some people do 8 things, instead of 7, here is a bonus...
8. By the time I graduated high school, I had gone to 11 different schools.
If you haven't done this one yet and would like to participate, please feel free. I know that some people don't like to be tagged, but IF you feel so inclined, I would be interested in reading responses from: