Wednesday, May 09, 2007

They published my letter!

I wrote a letter to the editor the other day and they published it! The opinion column that I wrote in regards to is this:

read column here

And here is my letter to the editor:

my letter to the editor

Yay!

The utility prices here are so outrageous, we pay 177% more per kWh of electricity than the US average. That's sad. I am hoping that my letter to the editor may help others save some money.

When they talk about CUC, that is our utility company, it is owned by the island government.

Peace.

3 comments:

Angelo Villagomez said...

reposted:

http://beautifycnmi.blogspot.com/2007/05/treehuggers-wife-gives-tips-on-saving.html

Anonymous said...

I cannot fathom using 1500 kwH. You've seen our home... we use about 500-600 per month average for the year (about 1000 per month in the summer).

-BFF's DH

Aussie Stitcher said...

Congratulations on your letter being published, hope it has some effect.