Thursday, July 12, 2007

PIF

I am jumping in finally! I signed up on Jennifer's blog to join the PIF challenge. Here is how it works:

I will send a handmade gift to the first 5 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I have no idea what that gift will be and only promise that you will receive it within the next 365 days. The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog (or - in your life - if you happen to be blog-less). I hope you will join me in this exchange. All I need is 5 interested people!

I love to do RAK's (Random Acts of Kindness) and PIF's (Pay It Forward). The gift might be knitted, stitched, crocheted or sewn. I finally got my sewing machine dropped off at the repair shop this week. Thank you, Bigsoxfan for your recommendation of checking at Liberty Department store...they sent me to Sam's Electronics across from Hopwood.

So, I need 5 people...sign up, let me look at your blog and we'll see what creations come out of my crazy head.

Peace.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Oh this is so very tempting! I would love to have something you've knitted, stitched, crocheted or sewn, but to sign up means I would have to offer this again on my blog and I had better not take on more than I already am. I'll enjoy seeing the gifts you stitch others. Crazy head creations are the best! :-)

Tamie said...

Missy!
I wanna play this one too! I am making good progress on my 1st counted cross stitch and will put up a photo today. I hope you find me to be a good person to 'craft' for. I in return will be making you one of mine- 4 to go! LOL Besides, you have insider info on me so it should make your creation easier? ; - )
T

Deece said...

If I knew I could commit - I would SO play. But I still have about 6 projects that I've promised to finish up soon.

I tagged you in my July 13 post - if you want to play. It's a twist from when you tagged me.

Bruce A. Bateman said...

handmade...like a fishing lure or a fly? sure, I'm game.
Meanwhile:
Please go to http://saipanuvian.blogspot.com for important posting and voting information about the sexiest blogger contest now in progress. You are urged to cast your vote or even change your vote based on this data as soon as possible. You may vote at the site noted above.

Chiloe said...

Well, I'd like to play too but I am so busy when I work (and I have3 kids) that I better not commit to something and get the people disapointed...

Do you have problems with blogger or is it only me?