Tuesday, July 10, 2007

New StartsMissing

This is supposed to be a post about the new things that I started in the last couple of days. But, I really don't feel like chatting about it now. I have just realized that our little orange kitty, Bella Baby aka Slinky is missing. And the last time that I can honestly remember seeing her was yesterday. : ( It isn't unusual for her to hide under the bed all day, so I really didn't think anything of it when I didn't see her all day. But dinner time came and I still didn't see her and I thought that was odd, but then the baby needed my attention so I didn't think anything more of it. Until a while ago when it was bedtime and she is still nowhere to be found.


So, if you are in Saipan (specifically San Roque area) and see a little orange cat that is very shy and timid, please let me know (mhighfill at gmail.com). She is almost 2 years old, orange tabby, spayed, not declawed, and not wearing her collar. She is in the background of the picture above. It is the only picture of her that I have on this computer. Other pictures can be found here, here, here, here, here, here, you get the idea.

I see the clouds rolling back in.

Peace.

No comments: