Thursday, November 09, 2006

Great day to be a Democrat



I am shocked. Shocked, I tell you.

I just got up (we are 16 hours ahead of CST) and as I sit here drinking my chocolate milk, perusing the headlines, I read this story. Boy, it has been a long time coming. I am looking forward to a change-up, hopefully it will be for the better for our troops.

I will post more later today, but wanted to let everyone know about this Freshman Senator that they need to keep their eyes open for in 2008. He has been on my mind alot lately. He made a big impact at the DNC in 2004 and there is already word of a possible run for the White House in 2008. And he is only a freshman!!!

Peace!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Glad to see I'm not the only Barack Obama fan out there. :) I do hope he runs in 08.

Angelo Villagomez said...

Yeah, it has been like Christmas all week. I just hope that the dems can ride the momentum for 2 more years.