Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Yay! Obligation stitching done!!!

So, today I put my ornament together for the ornament exchange organized by Sue on the 123mb. It is going to Alaska. It is from the 2005 JCS Ornament Issue and done on linen with DMC threads. The thrifted & felted sweater struck again! I used it for this project as well along with a couple of buttons I had in my button stash. One more to mark off the 50 project listing, whee!

Now all I have to do is my stitching for my family and BFF for Christmas. Plus get ready for this monster in my belly to be born. I think that it will come before the end of the year. Just a feeling I have.

Peace

4 comments:

Carol said...

What a cute ornament finish - congratulations Missy!

Anonymous said...

Love the finish you did! Cant wait to see what you finish next!

Keep up the great work, Missy!

~Kim~

Anonymous said...

Lovely result for a genuine Us design, at least from my point of view, as a French visitor of your site. Best wishes for a quick and safe delivery of your baby. If you have some time left and need a short rest, you'll be a welcome guest on my web site. Have a good thursday.

Anne S said...

Merry Yule looks beautiful finished that way :D