Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Too good not to pass along

I can't believe that I forgot to post this recipe in my last post. I made this over the weekend and it is so delicious, I could just grab a spoon and eat the container. Great over ice cream or with fresh fruit dipped in it.

Hot Fudge Sauce

1 c. chocolate chips
1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
2 T butter
2 T water
1 t. vanilla (oops I forgot that this weekend)

In a medium sauce pan over medium heat, melt the chocolate chips with the sweetened condensed milk, butter and water. Stir frequently. Once melted completely, beat with a wire whisk and stir in vanilla. Serve warm.

Can be refrigerated for a week in a plastic container with a tight fitting lid. To reheat, only scoop out however much you want into a seperate dish and heat that in the microwave on high for 30 second intervals until warm.

Delish!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Oh that does sound delish! Going to have to make that myself.. Thanks sharing the recipe!

~Kim~