Sunday, November 18, 2007

Clean Up Sunday

I have come across a few fun knitting patterns recently and wanted to share. Gayle I hope that you like some of these! Click on the name to be taken to the site...

"Born To Knit" dishcloth / washcloth

"Knit On" dishcloth / washcloth

Little Luxury Baby Kimono Sweater I think that I am going to use the Apple Green Berocco yarn from my recent eBay win to make Connor a little sweater. We are going to Japan in a few months and it will be cold. It is a cute wrap style sweater, perfect for wiggly babies. You have to register with the Lion Brand website to view the pattern, which I highly recommend. There are hundreds of patterns on the Lion Brand website, plus they have started doing podcasts.

Norberta the Dragon

Baby Feet washcloth Wouldn't this be cute to give as a shower present with a basket of Burt's Bees Baby Bee products? I would have loved it.

Christmas Bell, Canadian Maple Leaf, Waving Frog, Daffodils, Swan, Watering Can, Little Chick, plus lots of other holiday cloths I signed up to edit these patterns for Ravelry, so I need to put a few into my queue.

Pink Ribbon Socks These can be made in any color to support your particular cause, yellow for our troops, etc.

I have tons more links, I think that I will post some more throughout the week. (Deece, I haven't forgotten about the links to the knitted & crocheted playfood either!)

Since I don't have any cool pictures of my own to show, I think that I will share some that I found on Ravelry. Of knitting tattoos. *snort*

Nice and simple:If I were to get this one, I would make it no bigger than a guitar pick and have the yarn loop around so that it makes a little pink ribbon symbol (of course I would):

Peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baby Feet has stollen my heart, we are expecting a new granddaughter in Dec. I think baby Mia could use this in her layette. Thanks Gayle