Today is Family Friday. I don't have any fun pictures to show. I don't have anything especially witty to comment about. Why, you ask? Because the monster formerly known as Connor is teething. *cue fingernails on blackboard sound* Oh yeah. My day started before 5 am today. My personal favorite part of the day has to be watching him sit on the floor wailing. We are talking inconsolable, people. Until I pick him up. Then the world is right. But my arms and back are revolting. I give him homeopathic teething tablets before bed and say eleventy billion prayers that he sleeps for 9 hours straight. I have Tylenol in the back up supply, but I am leery of giving it to him...I don't take any medication and don't want him to take any either if it isn't absolutely necessary.
So, that is that. Fun times, fun times.
I have been tagged by the duo over at Secret Leaves. I secretly love doing meme's. Shh, don't tell everyone though, okay? I wish I were witty like Cass to come up with a twist on the meme, but alas, I am not. It is all I can do to think of 7 Things that I haven't previously told you. But, I will give it a shot.
- I can wiggle my ears.
- My second toe is longer than my big toe.
- I can bend my fingers back really far. Really far.
- I can bend my thumb joint back(the one below your nail) so that my thumb makes an upside down "L" shape.
- I can't bring myself to eat anything that has fallen on the floor in my house. But I will stand by and watch as my son drops a piece of something, picks it up and puts it in his mouth.
- I still have a scar on my tongue from when I was a super genius and had it pierced. Twice. I am smart like that.
- I can't sneak up on anyone. My ankles crack and pop when I walk and it is really loud.
I tag the fellow NaBloPoMo-er's that I can think of off of the top of my head. Kendra and
I finished the dropped yarn over scarf today. It is way scratchy though. I don't know if I can gift it in good conscience.
I am dying to start either socks or a bag. Or both. I am thinking of doing the Squatty Sidekick or the French Market Bag. I will be using Knit Picks Wool of the Andes in Red shades. I am totally leaning towards the FMB. It will be a gift, so I had better cast on soon!