Wednesday, November 14, 2007

WIP Wednesday

I have been slowly plugging away at the poncho that I showed last week. It is hard to see progress. I will take a new picture next week for comparison.

I started a new dishcloth this morning. The Grid Pattern Dishcloth. Find the pattern here. I am knitting mine with my Clover circular bamboo needles size 8. The pattern says to use size 10's, but I thought that would be too lose. It is pretty loose as is.

Today I received my Knit Picks lot box from eBay!!! I am so happy with it, I was fondling the yarns all afternoon. I am smitten with the Andean Silk. So soft. And even the Wool of the Andes isn't that scratchy. I have heard many comments on Ravelry about how it is too scratchy. I disagree.

Berroco Touche (cotton & rayon)

Knit Picks Main Line (Wool & Cotton)


Knit Picks Wool of the Andes (Peruvian Wool)

Knit Picks Andean Silk (Wool, Silk & Alpaca) *divine*

Knit Picks Merino Style (Merino Wool)

Knit Picks Wool of the Andes (Peruvian Wool)

Knit Picks Swish Superwash (100% superwash wool)

Peace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, With all the wool you must be planning on moving to a cooler climate. I do not find the wool to be too scratchy. Do you only use cotton yarn for the dish cloths? I really enjoy the patterns. Gayle