Saturday, November 10, 2007

Saipan Saturday

We were boring today. DH had to do a boat inspection and was gone all day. He now has the next 3 days off (one for Veteran's Day and then his birthday on Tuesday). Yay! We are having a few people over on Monday for a cook out, so we have lots to do tomorrow. Kind of like fall cleaning and getting the house ready for company. Might as well do it all at once.

Saipan today has been really overcast and dreary. Rain off and on. Kind of cool, which is absolutely lovely since I am totally sick of the perpetual summer.

I don't have any fun pictures to show you from Saipan, but I found fun one the other day while blog surfing. This is NOT me, nor is it anyone I know...

Redneck Tank Top
(click the picture to really see it)


If you have time to waste and like to knit/crochet, I found another fun site, straight from the House of Fug... You Knit What? part 2

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Peace.

3 comments:

Kendra said...

Interesting tank top...I hope those weren't used underwear! Funny...I live in Kentucky, which most people classify as one of the most backward and hilljack states, yet I've never seen that kind of tank top before. :-) I'll have to send that picture to some friends and family....they'll get a laugh out of it.

Oh...checked out the ugly knitting site...quite interesting! Love the pink 60's hairdo hat! My sister would probably wear something like that, just for fun. Too bad I can't knit...LOL!

Cindy said...

Too funny...what in the world would possess someone to wear a pair of men's underwear as a top? I can't imagine how that thought process worked!! That really belongs at the back of Glamour in the "Don't" section :)

Jenn said...

*blushing* it took me a minute or two to fingure out what they orignily were. :P