Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Creepy

So, I was just searching youtube, tooking for a video to send to an Aunt. The video I was searching for is one from Mom's memorial service. The strange thing about it is that I heard it on the radio the other day, and I have never heard this song outside of Mom's memorial. I was telling my Aunt about hearing it on the radio and how it really struck me as odd.


Okay, so evidently I am YouTube inept...Click here to see the video and hear the song.

(I adore Sarah Brightman. Loved her since her Phantom of the Opera days)


Now, if that weren't enough...as I was listening to different versions on YouTube, I could vaguely hear the radio playing in the kitchen. What was playing you ask? Fire and Rain by James Taylor. Remember me posting about that here?


I have goosebumps now.


I will post a WIP Wednesday post later.


Peace.

No comments: