Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Reading Tuesdays

Does anyone else remember "Reading Rainbow" with LeVar Burton? Such a catchy theme song, I find myself humming it sometimes.

Anyway, I finished two more books. Yay me!

The Handmaid and the Carpenter - It was kind of meh. I am glad that it was only 150-some odd pages, because it really didn't hold my interest. Fictionalized romance of Mary and Joseph with a few paragraphs about Jesus. Not one that I would run out and buy, but if the library had it and you didn't have anything better to do on a Saturday, well it may fit the bill for you.

In the Company of the Courtesan - Interesting tale, but very long winded. It did have a surprise about 3/4 of the way through it, so it wasn't a total wash.

Time to update my yearly list.

Peace.

No comments: